- Designed for working professionals with Saturday-only classes
- Digital marketing, brand development, and marketing analytics incorporated into every course
- Practical training in strategic, analytical, and technical skills
- Lock-step program that helps you build a network of highly qualified industry professionals
- Includes professional development seminar series to build and refine your personal brand
- Every course has a personal/professional brand development component
- Students earn certifications in Google Ads & Analytics, Tableau, Interactive Sales, and Lean Six Sigma
- Program faculty who are marketing leaders with real-world experience for top brands and with current digital marketing experience
- No GMAT or GRE required (3 or more years of work experience in any field/industry required)
Each student will receive (1) additional guest invitation to attend the graduation dinner.
Graduation dinner includes food, alcoholic, and non-alcoholic beverages.
The MSM program is a cohort-based, 30-credit program, with two options:
|Start Classes in:||Program Length||Class Times||Class Location|
|January||16 months||Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.||MMC|
|August||10 months||Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m||MMC|