The ATOM Think Tank Advisory Board is an esteemed group of high-level business and technology leaders, who serve as key partners and valid contributors to the continued success of the ATOM Think Tank!
This diverse group of executives advise and counsel the FIU Business leadership team, along with the ATOM Think Tank Director and its consultants, regarding ATOM’s mission, goals and strategic objectives. The Advisory Board offers solid insight and direction to promote the ATOM Think Tank and its projects and initiatives. They also work to strengthen ATOM’s reputation, financial resources, and its ties to the corporate, governmental and nonprofit communities.
ATOM Board members work to actively:
- Engage with FIU Business Leaders and the ATOM team of consultants to share expertise on business and technology trends that create opportunities for innovation and new business processes
- Assist ATOM within the scope of its mission, to provide creative and inventive solutions that address business needs
- Increase opportunities for students to engage with ATOM’s projects and activities, in order to grow and align their skills with the emerging needs of the business community
- Build awareness of the ATOM Think Tank by promoting of ATOM’s mission, projects and events to business contacts within the community
- Increase financial support for the ATOM Think Tank’s projects and events, by helping to acquire new sources of funding, and by making an established annual contribution to the ATOM Think Tank.
Chair, ATOM Advisory Board
ATOM Think Tank
Chief Executive Officer
Senior Vice President, Tax Director
Vice President, IT Commercial
Keurig Dr. Pepper, Inc.
Robert J. Fortunato Jr.
Assistant Vice President, Infrastructure and Cloud Services
Vice President, Shared Technology Solutions
Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits, LLC.
Senior Higher Education Strategist
Dell Technologies, Inc.
Senior Business Program Manager
Data Science Manager
NextEra Energy, Inc.
Vice President, Advanced Analytics
Principal Information Technology Architect
NextEra Energy, Inc.