Support through every step of your degree program, and well beyond graduation
Harness the experience of your Business Career Management team now to help you plan for your future career, find a promising new job opportunity, or explore a whole new career direction. We provide students and alumni with personalized guidance and support in the following services:
- Job opportunities
- Networking skills
- Resume and cover letter critiques
- Salary negotiations
- Career path planning and self-assessment guidance
- Employer information sessions and research
- Career fairs and workshops - We host two career fairs each year plus several more informal networking and career events
RSVP in Handshake
Your personalized career development & search tool
- Discover hundreds of virtual events, internships, and interview opportunities
- Apply to internships, full-time and part-time jobs
- Make an appointment to meet with a career coach
- See upcoming workshops, career fairs, and events
- Find employers for virtual interviews
Need resume help?
VMock SMART Career Platform to help you create a powerful resume and accelerate your career. This online resume review tool is powered by cutting-edge data science, machine learning, and natural language processing that provides instant personalized resume feedback 24/7 based on your profile, experiences, and academic achievement.
Contact the Business Career Management team to get started now.