Change of Program Plan

To request a change of major, add/remove a second major, or add/remove minor, please review the requirements for admission to the College first. If you meet the requirements, you may then download the Academic Program Plan/Plan Declaration or Change Form, complete it and deliver to one of our offices.

Course Equivalency

To request an equivalency evaluation for a course taken at another university, please download the Equivalency Request Form, complete it, and deliver it to one of our offices with the course syllabi attached.

Transient Student Form

If you would like to be a transient student for the upcoming semester, please review the requirements. If you meet the requirements, then complete this form.