Set the tone for the student body, student leaders, and colleagues for student engagement. The Dean's Student Advisory Board serves as a bridge between the Dean, students, faculty, and staff and develops students to become the leaders of tomorrow.
- Active Student Leader or Active Student Org Member
- Commitment to the Progress of FIU Business
- Desire to make a meaningful impact in our college
- Be a Go-Getter and Team Player
- Passionate about Student Engagement and Helping Others Succeed
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to bring insight into meaningful conversations and be part of FIU/FIU Business’ strategic plan
- Able to commit 4-5 hours a week to Dean’s Student Advisory Board Duties
- Willing to share ideas and work together with Dean’s Student Advisory Board to achieve goals
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or greater
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate business student (12 hours minimum)
- Have completed at least one term of academic work at FIU
Our mission is to develop our students to become the leaders of tomorrow by cultivating relationships, participating in service opportunities and growing extracurricular student engagement involvement.
Serve as the bridge between FIU Business Dean, students, and faculty/ staff by representing the student body at large and championing progress in our College, University, and beyond.
Meet our membersMeet the current members of the Dean's student advisory board.
Have questions or want to learn more? Contact Anezka Martinez Sousa, Senior Executive Assistant, Deans Office.