- A 4-year undergraduate degree or its equivalent
Submit your completed application and all supporting documentation to:
FIU - Full-time International MBA
Chapman Graduate School of Business
Florida International University
11200 SW 8th Street, CBC 200
Miami, Florida 33199
Please send electronic official transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hold a four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
Official transcript (an official record of a student’s work, showing courses taken and grades achieved) from all previously attended colleges and/or universities. Transcripts must be sent directly to FIU by all formerly attended institutions in a sealed university envelope.
- Foreign educational credentials: Our Office of Admissions evaluates foreign credentials internally as part of the admission process at no cost to the applicant. If not in English, a translation from a recognized translation agency or a certified translator is also required.
- Official proof of degree: Applicants with foreign educational credentials must provide a copy of the original diploma. If not in English, it must be accompanied by a translation from a recognized translation agency or a certified translator. For domestic students, a photocopy of the diploma is required if degree is not posted on official transcripts.
- If you have less than two years of professional experience, you must earn a score of at least 500 on the GMAT or at least a 304 on the GRE. Scores are considered official when sent by the testing center directly to our school.
A GMAT waiver at the discretion of the academic director is available for:
- Applicants with two years of demonstrative work experience and success in completing other academic programs
- Applicants who have an undergraduate business or related degree (economics, hospitality management, etc.) with an upper division grade point average (GPA) of 3.25, or higher
- Applicants without a business or related degree having an upper division grade GPA of 3.35, or higher
- If the applicant has already completed a graduate degree from an accredited university with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0, or is entering a business master's program under a special agreement for admissions with specific foreign and domestic universities
- English Proficiency Requirements
Applicants who hold an undergraduate or graduate degree from non-English speaking countries must demonstrate English proficiency by taking either:
- Duolingo (minimum score is 110)
- TOEFL (minimum scores are: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, and 80 internet-based)
- IELTS (minimum score is 6.5)
Test scores are considered official when sent by the testing center directly to our school. When requesting the official scores, please refer to the Florida International University Institution code 5206.
Detailing your chronological professional experience, and dates of earned degrees. Internships and part-time employment may be included.
- Statement of Purpose
A document of no more than two pages outlining your objectives for pursuing this graduate degree program.
- Citizenship and immigration document
Type of Citizenship/Residency Status
Native-born U.S. Citizen
No residency documents required
Naturalized U.S. Citizen
Copy of passport
Lawful Permanent U.S. Resident
Copy of permanent resident card
Resident or Citizen of any other Country
Please see our international students section below, and the International Student Services office (ISSS)
Florida Residents: Two proofs of residency. Documents must be dated one year prior to the term you are seeking admissions. For a list of acceptable documents please visit the Florida Residency for Tuition page.
- Requirements for Student Visa
Please familiarize yourself with the requirements on the Chapman Graduate School International Students page and the Office of International Students and Scholar Services. You are responsible for compliance with any and all University requirements. For more information on studying in the United States as an International or Foreign student, please visit the State Department website.
|All supporting materials
|All supporting materials