The decision to pursue your DBA degree is a significant step and we congratulate you on your decision to move forward.
We review each application holistically, and consider all applicants based on individual experiences and skills. The admissions process for the DBA program is very selective. As such, there are no guaranteed admissions even if the minimum requirements are met.
For additional information or questions, please contact Matt Cacciaguida at 305.779.7964 or email@example.com.
To be eligible for consideration to our Doctorate in Business Administration program you must:
- Have a minimum of 10 years of work experience, seven of which must have been in a documented managerial role (managing people, budgets, projects).
- Be in good standing with all previously-attended colleges and universities.
- Have an MBA degree, a relevant business-focused master’s degree, or other master's degree from an accredited college or universit.
Students seeking admission to the DBA program must submit an application and attach their resume in order to determine whether applicants have the skills and interests essential to succeed in the program.
Once qualified to proceed with the application to the DBA, you will be required to submit additional documents, including:
• Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and/or universities
• Current Resume
• Statement of Purpose
• Two Letters of Recommendation from employers, faculty or professional associates
• Citizenship and immigration documents
Upon receipt of the documents, a formal interview with the DBA academic director will be scheduled by the program manager. View a detailed list of the supporting documents below.
The program admits students every Spring and Fall term. Applications and supporting documents should be sent as early as possible to allow sufficient time for processing.
Our Doctorate in Business Administration program can only admit domestic applicants for the Spring (January) start term. International applicants can apply to our Doctorate in Business Administration program for the Fall (August) start term.
Please see deadlines below:
|All supporting credentials||December 15**||June 1*|
*After June 1, applications will be considered on a space available basis.
**After December 15, applications will be considered on a space available basis.