- Hold a four-year Accounting Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (including 3 credits in Business Law) from an accredited college or university.
- Be in good standing with all previously-attended colleges and universities.
- Have a minimum upper division grade point average (GPA) of 3.0. Upper division courses are courses offered at the junior level or higher.
A minimum score of 500 on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is required to show high promise of success in graduate studies.
The GMAT requirement will be waived if the student has a:
- graduate business degree from an AACSB accredited university or;
- passed all parts of the CPA exam or;
- obtained an undergraduate accounting or business administration degree from an AACSB school with an upper division GPA of at least 3.25 in their upper-level undergraduate coursework.
TOEFL or IELTS
Applicants who hold an undergraduate or graduate degree from non-English speaking countries must demonstrate English proficiency by taking either:
- Duolingo (minimum score is 110)
- TOEFL (minimum scores are: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, and 80 internet-based)
- IELTS (minimum score is 6.5)
Test scores are considered official when sent by the testing center directly to our school. When requesting the official scores, please refer to the Florida International University Institution code 5206.
|Fall Admissions (MACC or Pre-requisite courses)||Summer Admissions (Pre-Requisite courses only)||Spring Admissions (MACC only)|
|International Students (need to obtain a F1 visa)||Submit graduate application and supporting materials||February 15||December 1||August 1|
|U.S. applicants||Submit graduate application and supporting materials||June 1||March 1||November 15|
*This includes academic credentials, test scores, and Declaration of Finances.
Admissions at the graduate level are competitive and meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.