This program allows students to transfer coursework from partner institutions toward a master’s degree at FIU. At the discretion of the partner, students may transfer the credits earned at FIU back for a second master’s degree from their home institution.
- Transfer up to 15 U.S. credits to programs at FIU Business
- Stay up to 12 months working in the U.S. through Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- Establish an international network – at home and FIU
- Individualized support services offered by Office of Global Initiatives
- Live and study in one of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities in the world
For FIU students interested in participating in the graduate articulation program abroad, the same idea applies! After completion of your FIU master’s degree, you will be eligible to transfer a number of credits to one of our partner schools worldwide to earn a second master’s degree in another area.