The college offers a number of scholarship opportunities provided through the generosity of both individuals and corporations. Most scholarships are awarded in the summer for the following academic year.
The college also offers scholarships and tuition waivers for graduate students. For additional information about financial aid, visit the university's financial aid office web site . In addition to the below-mentioned college scholarships, there are also University-Wide Scholarships available here.
All Business majors are encouraged to apply. To apply, students will need to register at fiu.academicworks.com and fill out the general application. For technical assistance please email email@example.com. Questions or concerns should be directed to Angela Bullard-Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Frequently Asked Scholarship Questions
- Scholarship sources outside the College of Business
- Florida International University's Financial Aid Office
Awards generally range from $500 to $2,500 a year, depending on the scholarship, the qualifications of the recipient, and the number of qualified applicants.
To be eligible to apply for scholarships, applicants must be seeking a degree in a major or program offered within the college. For most scholarships, undergraduates must be enrolled full time (12 credit hours or more) during the period for which they receive a scholarship. Financial need is a criterion for some scholarships, but it is not a requirement for application.
Recipients are generally notified of their awards in the summer prior to the academic year. For more information, contact Angela Bullard-Thomas at email@example.com or 305.348.0051.
Graduate Scholarships by Program
- Executive MBA Scholarships
- Healthcare MBA Scholarships
- Online Healthcare MBA
- International MBA Scholarships
- Professional MBA Downtown Scholarships
- Professional MBA Weekend Scholarships
- Professional MBA Flex Scholarships
- Professional MBA Online Scholarships
- Master of Accounting Scholarships
- Master of International Business Scholarships
- Master of Science in Finance Scholarships
- Master of Science in Information Systems Scholarships
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management Scholarships
- Master of Science in Health Informatics & Analytics Scholarships
- Master of Science in Logistics & SCM (Hybrid) Scholarships
- Master of Science in Logistics & SCM (Online) Scholarships
- Master of Science in International Real Estate Scholarships
- Master of Science in Marketing Scholarships