Scholarships, Fellowships and Grant Resources
The Chapman Graduate School of Business offers a number of scholarship opportunities provided through the generosity of both individuals and corporations. Most scholarships are awarded in the summer for the following academic year.
Scholarship awards will vary in amount, depending on the scholarship, the qualifications of the recipient, and the number of qualified applicants. To be eligible to apply for scholarships, applicants must be seeking a degree in a program offered within the college.
A limited number of assistantships are available through the college to the most qualified students. For more information please contact your program director to inquire if your program of interest offers assistantships.
- American Association
forUniversity Women - International Fellowships
- American Scandinavian Foundation
- Institute of International Education (IIE)
- Nova-Italian MBA Association
- Fundacao Estudar - Citizens of Brazil
- Fulbright Foreign Student Fellowship Program
- Fundacion Ramon Areces - Citizens of Spain
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) - NASCAR Wendell Scott Award
- International Student and Scholars Services
- COMEXUS - Citizens of Mexico
International student loans not requiring a co-signer who is a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident can be hard to find. Below is a sampling of possible loan options with more flexible co-signer requirements.
- Colfuturo – For Colombian students only
- Bank de Mexico FIDERH – For Mexican Students only
- Education Loans for German Students
OntorioStudent Assistance Program- Citizens of Canada
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China - For Chinese students only
- Bank of China – For Chinese student only
- Credila – For Indian students only
All U.S. Bank will require a co-signer who is a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident. Eligibility and loan disbursement requirements are set by the lender. If you are approved for a private loan issued by U.S. bank listed and requires school certification, please send an email upon approval to College of Business Financial Aid at email@example.com. Make sure to include your Panther Student ID in the subject line of the email.
ELM select is an external website that allows students to review the lenders, compare products, and apply for private loans at https://www.elmselect.com/