The value of a master’s degree in human resource management is directly related to how well it prepares you to participate in strategic planning and decision making to build strong and competitive organizations.
The FIU program offers
- A dynamic and relevant curriculum that reflects the current topics in the HR field
- Preparation for HR professional certification exams
- Interaction and networking opportunities with valuable contacts, including fellow students who are experienced HR professionals, alumni, and our program's advisory board
- Experienced faculty: many well-known scholars in the discipline and members of the editorial boards of the most prestigious HR journals
- Internship and project opportunities
- Develop your soft skills
- A joint-degree option for students interested in obtaining an MBA
- An advisory board of prominent HR executives
- Access to FIU Business Career Management Services office
- Personalized service and support
The Master of Science in Human Resource Management program is also offered fully online. To learn more about that format, click here.