Repeatedly ranked among the best of its kind in the world, FIU’s Master of Science in Finance program boasts an in-depth curriculum enabling you to apply financial strategy to challenging, real-world business decisions.
As a University Affiliation Program with the CFA Institute, this program offers excellent preparation for Level I of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exam and readies you for a wide spectrum of higher-level financial roles. The specialty areas available for finance professionals are limitless, including corporate finance, investment advisory services, fund management, mergers and acquisitions, international finance, commercial and investment banking, FinTech, and more.
- Acquire a strong base of knowledge in finance covering financial theory, strategy, methodologies, analysis, and practices
- Use the latest technology and financial software to conduct financial analyses, valuation analyses, derivative pricing and risk management, securities trading portfolio management, bank management, and merger analysis.
- Cohort based, lock-step structure. You'll begin the program at the same time as your peers and progress through the curriculum together.
- Finance workshops before starting the program that aid in refreshing financial skills.
- Dedicated career services team that offers career planning and interview coaching
- Students will become Bloomberg Certified and familiarize themselves with finding data and market information using Bloomberg. MSF students will have access to Bloomberg terminals and the Bloomberg Lab.
We are currently accepting applications for spring 2024.
FIU Business offers virtual and in-person information sessions.
Get Started Today!
Request more information, get your questions answered and be invited to special events.