Improve your company’s business outcomes and step into strategy and leadership roles with a STEM-designated MBA in Business Analytics from FIU, a world-class research university.
FIU’s MBA in Business Analytics program integrates traditional MBA courses with data analytics curricula to strategically position you as a leader in technical, data-driven innovation and holistic business management.
- Complete 15 courses for 45 total credits
- Earn a STEM-designated MBA from a prestigious research university (RI)
- Transform complex data into high-impact business insights and strategic solutions
- Gain hands-on experience with data analytics software and programming languages such as Python, Amazon Web Services, R. Rapid Miner, Hadoop, SQL, Tableau, and Power BI
- Work with real-world data exclusively provided by Fortune 500 companies
- Develop a deep understanding of all aspects of business management such as corporate finance, organizational behavior, marketing management, and more
- Learn from some highly esteemed faculty from a department dedicated to research and innovation in the field - the College of Business’s Department of Information Systems and Business Analytics
- Network with a cohort of professionals that share your passion and motivate you to achieve
- Attend professional development seminars that strengthen your team building, career development, and presentation skills
- 100% of faculty members have a doctorate in their area of expertise