5 easy steps to apply for your MBA program
The MBA in Business Analytics program considers a candidate’s work experience, industry knowledge, management skills and undergraduate education.
A candidate's professional maturity and managerial experience are highly considered in the admission selection process. The MBA in Business Analytics program at FIU seeks a student who can contribute real-world experiences to the classroom, adding value to the overall student learning environment in this competitive degree program.
To be eligible for admission* to the MBA in Business Analytics program in the Chapman Graduate School of Business, applicants must:
- Show high promise of success in graduate studies
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- In general, have a minimum upper division grade point average of 3.0
- Provide a professional resume and statement of purpose
- Optional GMAT or GRE
- Demonstrate proficiency of the English language with admissible test scores (if necessary)
*Admissions at the graduate level are competitive and meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the MBA in Business Analytics program.
International Student Requirements
Please familiarize yourself with the requirements on the Chapman Graduate School International Students page and the Office of International Students and Scholar Services. You are responsible for compliance with any and all University requirements. For more information on studying in the United States as an International or Foreign student, please visit the State Department website.
International applicants who require an F-1 visa will be required to submit these additional documents to complete their application package:
- Bank letter
- Sponsor letter (waived if applicant is sponsoring self)
- DCF form – the Declaration and Certificate of Finances must be completed and returned to Graduate Admissions. Students with Internet access can complete the DCF form online through their my.fiu.edu portal.
The program admits students every Spring term. Applications and supporting documents should be sent as early as possible to allow sufficient time for processing.
Please see deadlines below:
|All supporting credentials
**After November 1st, applications will be considered on a space available basis.