Several hundred million dollars in scholarships and loans are provided each year through colleges, corporations, foundations, and other organizations. Total sources of scholarships, loans, and part-time jobs to help students include millions more in federal, state, and local programs.
Investigate the many scholarship
Your scholarship success depends on your persistence and timeliness!
A list of scholarships available outside of the college
ScholarSite.com provides data on over 50,000 financial assistance opportunities for students throughout the US, free of charge.
In addition to offering this user-friendly search engine at no cost, ScholarSite.com also provides a convenient, ready to use scholarship application template. The records in our database are constantly updated, and in addition to financial information, we also post links to government agencies, minority student organizations, and sites with information on resources for international students. This site does not request any personal information other than a valid e-mail address to which we can send your search results, which will arrive in your inbox in under three minutes.
- ALPFA Scholarship Program: www.hsf.net
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants: John L. Carey Scholarship
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarships: email@example.com
- The College Aid Sources for Higher Education: www.wiredscholar.com
- Cornell HR Review 6th Annual Essay Competition (2015): http://www.cornellhrreview.org
- Crystal Group Innovation in Business Scholarship: https://www.crystalrugged.com/scholarships/
- FastWeb: www.FastWeb.com
- FICPA Accounting Scholarship
- Florida Linkage Institute Tuition Waivers for International Students
: InternationalStudent Services Office
- Florida International University. University-Wide Scholarship Opportunities: www.fiu.edu/scholarships
- Florida State Association of Supervisors of Elections Scholarship Program.
- Fulbright U.S. Student Program: us.fulbrightonline.org
- George M. Booker Collegiate Scholarship for Minority Real Estate Majors Sponsored by the IREM Foundation: www.irem.org
- Greater Miami Society for Human Resource Management: https://hrmiami.org/
- HSF/AAHCPA Scholarship Program: www.hsf.net
- HSF/Mass Mutual Scholarship: https://www.hsf.net/scholarship
- International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS): isss.fiu.edu
- IT Women Charitable Foundation–Terremark Scholarship: https://itwomen.org
- The Kaplan Group Annual Scholarship $1,000: http://www.kaplancollectionagency.com/scholarship/
- Lagrant Foundation Scholarship: The Lagrant Foundation to Award $125,000 to Ethnic Minority Students. Scholarships will be given to undergraduate and graduate students majoring in marketing. Undergraduate scholarships are worth $5,000 each and graduate scholarships are worth $10,000 each. Please visit www.lagrantfoundation.org to apply.
- National Undergraduate Scholarship Program, NBMBAA South Florida Chapter: www.nbmaa.org
- NSHMBA's Scholarship Program: www.nshmba.org
- Office of Multicultural Programs and Services (MPAS): https://dasa.fiu.edu/all-departments/social-justice-inclusion/scholarships/index.html
- Scholly is an easy way to find scholarships for high school seniors, current undergraduates, and graduate students. http://www.myscholly.com/
- Shutterfly Business Scholarship: http://www.shutterfly.com/business-scholarship/
- Zinch (Chegg
EnrollmentServices) Search over $1 billion in free scholarships to help pay for college. Find your college scholarship now! http://www.chegg.com/scholarships