5 easy steps to apply for your MBA program
To be eligible for consideration to our Executive MBA program you must:
- Have a minimum of five years in a managerial role (managing people, budgets, projects)
- Meet the general university requirements for admission to a graduate degree program
- Be in good standing with all previously-attended colleges and universities
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Formal interview with Executive Leadership, to be scheduled by recruitment manager
Our program begins in August of each year with orientation. For priority consideration, submit a completed application by June 1. Afterwards, applications will be considered on a rolling basis as space remains available in the program.
Ideal candidates for the Executive MBA program are highly motivated individuals who want to accomplish even more than they already have. Only those applicants who have submitted complete application packets will be considered. Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the program.
Prospective students do not need to wait until they have all of the materials together to apply. Submit your online application now and the rest of the materials as you complete them.