- 2 specialization tracks (Taxation and Assurance)
- Best preparation for the CPA exam, which includes access to the Becker CPA Course
- Collaboration with peers: as a cohort-based, lock-step program, you’ll build strong relationships with a diverse group of students both during and long after your program.
- Full access to Business Career Services resources, helping you gain the knowledge and professional skills to be even more competitive in today's challenging job market.
- Path for Other Business Majors pre-requisite courses are offered fully online each summer & fall.
Path for Other Business Majors
Students who have a business degree with a major other than accounting or those with a Bachelor of Accounting degree from overseas may receive a conditional admission to the Master of Accounting program (MACC) pending completion of the pre-requisite courses.
We are also accepting applications for the pre-requisite courses that start in Fall 2023.