The College of Business at FIU continues to be a global leader in international business programs. Through the International Undergraduate Dual Degree (UDD) Program, students completing their studies at FIU receive a Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) degree from FIU, while also earning a degree from their home institution. Even though requirements differ based on the student’s home institution, all students will complete at least the last 30 credit hours in residence at FIU, allowing them to experience the campus and the international city of Miami.
- Earn two degrees in almost the same time it would take to obtain one.
- Remain in the U.S. for up to one year with Optional Practical Training upon completion of the BBA program and two consecutive semesters of on-campus enrollment
- Access to the Business Career Management office dedicated to College of Business students
- Attend classes with a diverse student population while learning from a highly experienced and multi-cultural faculty
- Establish two networks of classmates and peers, one in your home country and one in the U.S., an invaluable asset for your career and business development.
Schedule & Location
- Start: May (Online), August (On-campus)
- Location: MMC
- Mandatory classes for ALL UDD students are held online throughout the first semester (May–July); students will then transfer to campus starting August
Description & Tuition
- Approximately 12 months of enrollment at FIU
- Students will take a minimum of 30 credits at FIU
- Students are responsible for all student tuition, fees, housing, transportation, health insurance and related expenses
General Admission Requirements
- Minimum TOEFL score of 80, or IELTS of 6.5
- 2.5 GPA or above
- Completion of all FIU University Core Curriculum (UCC) and business pre-core requirements
- Other requirements may apply as per specific UDD agreements
University Transfer Merit Scholarship
This scholarship is open to all incoming transfer students and is highly competitive. Meeting the minimum qualifications is not a guarantee that a scholarship will be awarded.
- Only available for students entering in the fall intake
- Pays 50% of FIU undergraduate tuition, fees, and books
- Requires a 3.8 GPA to apply
- Learn more here