The importance of supply chain management has never been more crucial due to instability in global supplies and transportation. Designed to help business leaders overcome these challenges, this certificate program teaches analysis, design, implementation and control of operational systems. The program’s practical content can be applied to organizations in any industry, including hospitals, governmental agencies, service providers and manufacturers.
Who will Benefit
Business professionals with 3 years of general working experience.
The program heavily uses analytical techniques to develop critical thinking and to sharpen decision making skills. The readings and lectures are purposefully designed to meet these objectives:
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of the processes and operations needed for manufacturing and distribution of goods and providing services; and how business processes are integrated throughout of the organization.
- Develop managerial competence in making decisions in the design, planning, operation and control of operational and distribution systems.
- Learn how to solve problems using mathematical models.
General Information/Custom Programs: FIU Business Executive Education can create custom training programs specific to the needs of your organization. Please connect with us by submitting the inquiry form below or contact us 305.348.4217 or fiuExecEd@fiu.edu.
Elevate your Operations and Supply Chain Management expertise
Gain the knowledge and understanding of the processes needed for manufacturing and distribution of goods and providing services.
Request More Information
Use this form to request more information about the executive education training we provide and to let us know about your unique needs. Someone will respond shortly.
Schedule & Registration
Your program fee includes:
- Digital Access to Educational Materials
- Digital Access to Instructional Resources
- Optional, one office hour with expert guide
- Florida International University Certificate of Completion
SAMPLE Schedule, approximately 9 weeks, self-paced
Approximately 42 hours of course work with up to 4 months to complete the program.
Estimated Time Commitment
Operations Management and Value Chains
Supply Chain Design, Outsourcing Decisions
Management and Value Chains
Forecasting and Demand Planning, Capacity Management
Managing Inventories in Supply Chains
Supply Chain Management and Logistics
Resource Management and Scheduling
Operations Scheduling and Sequencing
- Operations Management and Value Chains
- Supply Chain Design
- Forecasting and Demand Planning
- Capacity Management
- Managing Inventories in Supply Chains
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Resource Management and Scheduling
- Operations Scheduling and Sequencing
Financial Assistance & Discounts
FIU Executive Education programs are designed to enhance your management skills and boost your career success. Because our certificate programs are non-credit and do not lead to a degree, they do not qualify for traditional student financial aid. However, financial assistance is available in a variety of methods:
All Programs for Individuals
FIU Executive Education programs for individuals are delivered virtually by an instructor on evenings and weekends. The short programs, in such areas as human resources, project management, Lean Six Sigma, finance and more, can also be taken fully online at your own pace.