Completion of 10 graduate courses equivalent to 30 graduate credit hours and the completion of a series of Professional Development Seminars and/or an Internship approved by the Faculty Advisor.
To be eligible for the Online Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management degree, a student must:
- Satisfy all university requirements for a master’s degree;
- Satisfy any required prerequisites;
- Complete any required professional development seminars and/or internships.
- Complete required courses in the enrolled graduate program.
- Earn a minimum average of “B” (3.0) in all approved courses in the student’s approved course of graduate study.
No courses in which a graduate student earns a grade below “C” may be counted toward satisfying the requirements for any master’s degree program in the Chapman School. However, all approved undergraduate and graduate course work a graduate student takes will be counted in computing his or her grade point average, including courses in which he or she earned a “D” or “F” grade.