5 easy steps to apply for your MBA program
Our Healthcare MBA candidates are highly-motivated professionals intent on reaching that next level of leadership success. Admission to the Healthcare MBA program is based on a variety of factors and will be evaluated holistically. Our admissions team carefully screens each application to ensure candidates are an optimal fit for the program demands and objectives.
Admission requirements include:
- Two years of professional work experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
- Ability to meet all general university requirements for graduate degree program admission
- In good standing with all previously attended colleges and universities
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Grade point average of 3.0 or better based on upper-division coursework. Applicants with less than a 3.0 with strong work experience may be considered.
|U.S. based applicant