5 easy steps to apply for your MBA program
Our Healthcare MBA candidates are highly-motivated professionals intent on reaching that next level of leadership success. Admission to the Healthcare MBA program is based on a variety of factors and will be evaluated holistically. Our admissions team carefully screens each application to ensure candidates are an optimal fit for the program demands and objectives.
Admission requirements include:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Two years of professional work experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
- Be in good standing with all previously attended colleges and universities
- Grade point average of 3.0 or better based on upper-division coursework. Applicants with less than a 3.0 with strong work experience may be considered.
|Start Term||U.S. based applicant||International applicant|
|August||July 1||June 1|
|January||December 15||November 1|
* Applications received after the priority deadline will be accepted on a space available basis.