Incoming high school applicants must adhere to university admission requirements and deadlines. For more information, go to http://admissions.fiu.edu/apply/freshman/index.html#Dates
The Landon Undergraduate School of Business admits students based upon criteria as shown below. Applicants to the College of Business (COB) must submit all admission forms and documentation by the deadlines found on the link below.
Students are strongly advised to apply early. The COB reserves the right to close admissions earlier than the above dates.
Transfer Admission Requirements (including non-business students seeking to Change Program Plans)
- GPA of 2.50 for the set of all Common Prerequisite Courses.
- Each Common Prerequisite, course cannot be attempted more than twice. Drops after the add/drop period, which result in a DR grade, constitute an attempt in the course and count as an unsuccessful enrollment.
- A grade of "C" or higher is required in all Common Prerequisite
- Completion benchmarks are required at the time of application review. For more information regarding the benchmarks can be found on https://business.fiu.edu/undergraduate/pre-core-courses.cfm
- Earn an overall GPA of 2.5 (3.0 required for Accounting)
- Completion of either (a) all UCC requirements and 60 lower division credits, or (b) an Associate of Arts (AA) from a Florida accredited institution.
Additional Transfer Information (including non-business students seeking to Change Program Plans)
Students that wish to pursue an accounting degree will be required to pass the Accounting Entrance Exam to commence upper-division courses in the program.
For Transfers from our partner institutions such as MDC, Broward College and Palm Beach College, please visit the following link for our transfer guides.
Continuing Students (including non-business students seeking to Change Program Plans)
|Admit Term||Deadline||Resume Processing*|
|Spring 2023||November 13, 2022||January 18, 2023|
|Summer 2023 (all sessions)||March 31, 2023||May 16, 2023|
|Fall 2023||June 30, 2023||August 29, 2023|
|Spring 2024||November 13, 2023||January 17, 2024|
*Applications received after deadline date will begin to be processed
Students who have been admitted into an undergraduate program in the College of Business, but who have not enrolled in any course at the University for two or more consecutive semesters (excluding summer) must complete an application for readmission. Those eligible for readmission are subject to the University and the Colleges degree program regulations in effect at the time of readmission. For more information on this process visit the following link https://admissions.fiu.edu/how-to-apply/returning-applicant/index.html
Fully enrolled, degree-seeking students who attend another accredited college or university may apply to take courses at the college for one semester at a time. You must show proof of your status, which for most students requires obtaining a transient student form from the registrar’s office of your parent institution and submitting it to our university’s Office of the Registrar. You must repeat this process for each semester in which you wish to take courses as a transient student. You must also meet any requirements for enrollment in the specific courses you wish to take.