Certified Treasury Professional® Certification Education Program
The Certified Treasury Professional® (CTP) Certification, sponsored by the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP), is recognized as the global standard of excellence in corporate treasury and finance. With new regulations, concerning financial reporting and the complexities of business on a global scale, more employers are demanding that financially affiliated professionals be AFP Certified. FIU's Certified Treasury Professional program follows the AFP-recommended system for exam preparation, utilizing AFP materials and covering all of the content needed to pass the CTP Exam. Participants will engage in group-discussions, regarding real-life situational cases, along with the mentorship of a professional executive, with exceptional experience in the field.
Key topics covered:
- Introduction to Treasury Management
- The Treasury Management Environment
- Working Capital Management
- Risk Management
- Financial Management
The program fee is $1,495.
Program fee includes:
- Instructional Resources
- Florida International University Certificate of Completion
Registrations close 2 weeks prior to the course beginning; students who wish to register will have a $30 late registration fee.
10 % discounts are available for:
- FIU employees, alumni, and students.
- Companies who are enrolling 3 or more of their employees in a program.
FIU employees, alumni, or students who are requesting a discount must enroll with a “@fiu.edu” email address and actively use it during the duration of the program.
Student loans are available:
SallieMae SMART Option Loan
1 (877) 279-7172
Wells Fargo- Graduate Loan.
1 (800) 658-3567
Anastasios (Tasos) Moysidis is a full time instructor in the Department of Finance and Real Estate, at Florida International University. Prior to joining FIU, he had a progressive financial career at several well-branded global companies, in the travel and banking industries. Mr. Moysidis has an extensive background in financial management and analysis, credit administration, external financing, financial planning and budgets, cash management, reporting and documentation, and risk management.
He has developed several executive and professional education programs such as, credit and risk management, sales training, and treasury management. Mr. Moysidis is also very active in the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP), teaching exam review courses for the Certified Treasury Professional (CTP/CCM) designation.
He holds a Masters in Finance degree, two Certificates in Banking, the Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation of the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP), and he has successfully completed PhD coursework in economics and finance.
Please call our office at 305-348-4217, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. We will take your registration and payment information; Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card will be accepted.Once you have registered, you will receive an email confirming your place in the program.
Payment Policy: Please be aware that payments are not mandatory at the time of registration. Simply just submit the application to hold your spot in the course.
- The total amount of the program can be paid in 3 installments (or less) and must be paid before the beginning of the program. An invoice will be provided to you for your records.
- Registrations close 2 weeks prior to the course beginning; students who wish to register after the deadline will have a $30 late registration fee.
- Failure to make payment 2 weeks prior to the course beginning will result in being dropped from the course.
Withdrawal Policy: Due to costs associated with establishing, holding, and replacing participant slots, the following guidelines are implemented:
- Refunds will be provided upon email request made to email@example.com. The cost of materials provided will be deducted from the refund.
- No refunds will be provided after the second session of the course.
- Once full payment is made, no refunds for discounts will be offered, only a credit should the student wish to take another course with us.
Substitution Policy: Qualified substitutes for participants can be accommodated with advance written notice.
Note: Florida International University reserves the right to change, without notice, any statement in this bulletin concerning, but not limited to, curricula, courses, faculty, tuition, fees, policies and rules. If course or curriculum changes take place after you begin the program, we will make every effort to implement the changes in your best interest.