Where global real estate leaders are made
Florida International University (FIU) is the 4th largest public university in the U.S. located in Miami and serves a culturally diverse student body of nearly 56,000 students. Known for being the home of one of the top business schools in the nation, we now have the largest real estate program in Florida.
Ranked No. 1 in the world for real estate faculty research by the Journal of Real Estate Literature, our accelerated degree program is designed to focus on high-level investment real estate transactions with an international scope. There is no better place to earn your master’s in real estate than Miami. A vibrant city with a powerful and highly engaged real estate community.
Why the MSIRE at FIU?
- Receive substantial credit towards your Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation, the MAI designation, and exemption from respective Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC) courses to receive state licensing
- Mastery of the latest technology, including ARGUS, Costar, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), and other software tools used by leading firms for analyzing statistics, transaction history, surrounding community information, and comparable market rates
- A vast professional network as you’re surrounded by classmates already working in different real estate sectors, including acquisitions, mortgage brokerage, consulting, investments, appraisal, law, and development
- Career development mentorship from our distinguished advisory board members
- Support and guidance every step of the way
- One of only four programs accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Jeb Bush Jr., Partner Dock Square Capital Partner at Bush Ventures
Aniley Perez, Leasing Associate at Saglo Realty
Joseph Semprevivo, CEO of Joseph's Lite Cookies & Broker at Joseph's Premier Real Estate, LLC
Andres Lozano, Development Manager with ZOM Development