Become a leader in the human resources industry.
Florida International University (FIU) is the 4th largest public university in the U.S. located in Miami and serves a culturally diverse student body of nearly 56,000 students. Not only is FIU known for having one of the top business schools in the nation, our M.S. in Human Resource Management is ranked #1 by HR.com in the U.S. two years in a row now.
Whether you're changing careers or looking to accelerate your current one, FIU prepares you for a leadership role in the HR industry, helping you become the strategic link between your organization's workforce and its future success. Designed with busy professionals in mind, the online program is convenient and flexible, enhanced by innovative, collaborative technology that is accessible anywhere.
Why the MSHRM at FIU?
- Can be completed in 12 months
- Comprehensive, career-relevant curriculum consisting of 38 creditsdeveloped by a world-class faculty and HR industry executives
- Cohort-based program which allows you to foster relationships with fellow students who are experienced HR professionals, as well as our alumni and program's advisory board, creating a powerful network
- Opportunity to learn from top HR executives through engaging live presentations and workshops.
- Preparation for the human resource professional certification exams
- Joint MBA degree option available
- Feedback and guidance every step of the way