Are you ready to become a leader in the digital evolution of healthcare?
FIU's M.S. in Health Informatics and Analytics (MSHIA) is one of a kind. This fully online program is housed at the 4th largest public university in the nation and a top business school. Our program is designed to give information systems and healthcare professionals a unique business perspective that no other Health Informatics program has.
The MSHIA program will teach you the skills you need to leverage technology and data analytics tools to improve quality, safety, outcomes and cost-effectiveness of healthcare delivery. Launch your career and open a world of opportunities to hold highly-esteemed positions.
Why the MSHIA at FIU
- One of only seventeen accredited Health Informatics programs nationwide by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM) and the only one housed solely in a business school
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) approved education partner
- Pioneers in online education with more than two decades of experience and faculty trained to teach online
- Integrated curriculum comprising both technical and management skills
- Learn the latest and innovative software
- Global Travel Program that provides students with an opportunity to expand their knowledge of the global health space and distinguish themselves through an Advanced Certificate in Global Healthcare Analytics (optional)
- Build a vast network engaging with a diverse group of professionals, including mentors from the health IT world, fellow students, highly-esteemed faculty, and senior healthcare executives
- GMAT waivers are available based on education and work experience