A Solid Return on Investment
A solid foundation in finance can propel your career in any industry. Our one-year Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program provides an in-depth curriculum enabling you to apply financial strategies and tactics to challenging, real world business decisions.
Why the MSF at FIU?
- FIU's business school and it's programs are highly-ranked and highly-recognized among financial organizations
- Choose between specialization tracks in Financial Management, Investments, or Financial Institutions
- Designed with the working professional in mind offering convenient scheduling options of evening or weekend courses
- Classes are held in the main campus, Brickell, and Miramar
- Hands-on experience with the latest technology and financial software including Excel, @RISK, BARRA, Trade Station, Stock Trak, Pro Banker, and Trading Game
- Program prepares you for Level I of the CFA exam and includes Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) certification
- Highly-esteemed faculty are Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designated professors
- All Fortune 500 companies actively recruit our MSF graduates