Lead Businesses Across Borders
Earning a Master of International Business (MIB) degree at FIU can open doors to global opportunities. FIU stands as the 4th largest public university in the United States, boasting a culturally diverse student body comprising nearly 56,000 students. Furthermore, it has earned recognition as one of the top 5 U.S. universities for international business education, according to US News & World Reports.
This prestigious program allows students to fully immerse themselves in the world of international business. You'll learn from faculty who conduct and research international businesses, network with foreign and local business executives, and gain hands-on experience working one-on-one consulting a company.
As a graduate student in our MIB program, you will:
- Study in Miami – a vibrant international business hub – at our Modesto A. Maidique Campus and earn your degree in 12 months
- Learn from a curriculum that emphasizes geopolitics, international entrepreneurship, interpersonal and professional soft skills, and emerging markets
- Visit and network with international business executives on both an international and local business trips to learn how their businesses work
- Gain invaluable, hands-on experience through the Master’s Project, which involves consulting a real company to solve complex issues
- Benefit from a faculty that is more than 60% international who provide insights on how to work with different cultures
- Opt in our Dual Degree program and earn an additional Master’s degree from one of our partner schools in the Americas, Europe, or Asia
- Earn your Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification