Lead Businesses Across Borders
Earning a Master of International Business (MIB) at FIU will open doors for you around the globe. In addition to being the 4th largest public university in the country and serving a culturally diverse student body, FIU is known for having one of the top business schools and earned the ranking of #5 best online master’s in international business program by the U.S. News & World Report.
This prestigious program allows students to fully immerse themselves in the world of international business. You'll learn from faculty who conduct and research international businesses, network with foreign and local business executives, and gain hands-on experience working one-on-one consulting a company.
As a graduate student in our MIB program, you will:
- Earn your degree in 12 months
- Learn from a curriculum that emphasizes geopolitics, international entrepreneurship, interpersonal and professional soft skills, and emerging markets
- Visit and network with international business executives on both an international and local business trip and learn how their businesses work
- Gain invaluable, hands-on experience through the Master’s Project, which involves consulting a real company to solve complex issues
- Benefit from a faculty that is more than 60% international who provide insights on how to work with different cultures
- Opt-in our Dual Degree program and earn an additional Master's degree from one of our partner schools in the Americas, Europe or Asia
- Earn your Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification