Your Most Important Investment
At Florida International University (FIU), we prepare our students to confidently take the CPA exam in just 10 months. FIU is the 4th largest public university in the country and home to a top 1% School of Accounting, accredited by the AACSB .
This flexible program gives you the competitive skills you’ll need to tackle accounting’s ever-changing challenges and a range of practical applications for the growing industry. Tailor your degree to your own career goals with specializations, develop your soft skills, and build a powerful network of like-minded professionals.
- Specialization tracks in Taxation or Assurance
- AACSB and Federation of Schools of Accountancy (FSA) accredited. Only 1.3% of business schools in the world attain AACSB accreditation for a School of Accounting.
- One of only four U.S universities to partner with ACCA, the Association for Certified Chartered Accountants, to provide programs for students interested in an international career in accounting
- All business majors welcomed – Pre-requisite programs are in place to help all non-accounting degree holders to fulfill the necessary coursework to pursue a masters in accounting
- Wiley Gold CPA Review Course – Provided to our students as one of the best resources to prepare them for the CPA exam
- Collaboration with peers & faculty - As a cohort-based program, you’ll build valuable relationships with a diverse group of professionals both during and long after your program.