Lead in Today's Ever-Evolving Healthcare Industry
Demand for healthcare executives is increasing and in just 18 months you can launch your career into greater opportunities. FIU is the 4th largest university in the nation and home to a top U.S. business school. Our highly-ranked Healthcare MBA is one of the few programs accredited by both CAHME and AACSB.
Why a Healthcare MBA with FIU?
- On-campus and online classes for maximum flexibility.
- Strong curriculum that combines core MBA courses with healthcare-specific coursework.
- Emphasis on critical thinking, self-development, communication and team-building skills, problem-solving competence, and ethical leadership.
- Work directly with healthcare institutions and their executives to address real problems, including the chance to participate in the South Florida Healthcare Executive Forum (SFHEF) Annual Case Competition.
- Build a valuable network - Our cohort-based program introduces you to a diverse group of professionals, including fellow students, highly-esteemed faculty, and senior healthcare executives.
- Credit transfers accepted.
- Fellowships and internship opportunities after graduation
- Included in the program tuition, distinguish yourself with certifications that are critical to the field. Earn valuable training with:
- Visual Analytics with Tableau,
- CMS Healthcare Regulatory Compliance Certification,
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow and Green Belt certifications, or
- an Advanced Certificate in Global Healthcare
We are currently accepting applications. Apply Now!
Vedner Guerrier, Vice President Oncology Service, Memorial Healthcare System
Alberto Jacir MD MBA, CPE, Vice Chair Clinical Affairs Department of Family Medicine and Community Health University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine