Make the future happen
The Executive MBA at Florida International University (EMBA) is a prestigious and exclusive program designed for accomplished professionals who want to learn how to think beyond traditional silos and to be more self-aware as leaders. This is one of the few MBAs that focuses on solving the problem of today’s business world through leadership, strategic thinking, and digital transformation.
The intensive and innovative curriculum is designed to help you sharpen personal leadership skills and develop your approach to creative innovation all within a real-world business context.
FIU's Executive MBA at a glance
- 16-month program
- Classes held on three Saturdays each month at FIU Downtown on Brickell, located in Miami's financial district, with an online component for maximum flexibility
- Curriculum emphasizes leadership, strategic thinking, and technology
- Includes an international trip in partnership with the EMBA Consortium for Global Business Innovation
- Features one-on-one executive coaching sessions
- Dedicated career services support to boost career opportunities, foster relationships, and expand professional contacts
- As a public university, we prioritize delivering top-tier education and a respected MBA degree at an exceptional value.