Date: March 22, 2018
Time: 3pm - 7pm
Location: FIU - GC Ballrooms
List of Employers Attending
* Recently Updated
Pre-registration is recommended but not required.
For those who pre-register, you will receive:
- A printed name tag with your major and graduation date
- Option to upload your resume to be combined in a resume book for employers attending.
Attend the Business Career Fair
How to prepare for the Business Job & Internship Expo
- Create a resume highlighting your academic, professional, and leadership experience
- Make sure to have your resume critiqued by CMS -
- Attend CMS workshops, including "How to succeed at Career Fair" and "Resume Writing" - Contact Us
- Practice a 30 second "elevator pitch" to highlight your skills to employers
- Conduct research on the companies attending the Business Job & Internship Expo
On the day of the Business Job & Internship Expo
- Dress professionally in a business suit (required)
- Make sure to have multiple copies of your resume printed
- Have a target list of employers to speak with
- Be confident and deliver your elevator pitch
Visit the Career Management Services website.