Our Business Honors Community is comprised of honors business students, faculty, administrators, alumni, South Florida and international business leaders and entrepreneurs, and scholars from around the world. It's a network, a gathering place, and a fellowship among like-minded thinkers interested in succeeding in the business world and in life.
This recognition is attributable to our honors business students and to our outstanding faculty in the Honors College, both past and present.
- Kimberly Taylor, Associate Professor, Department of Marketing and Logistics (Honors Fellow)
- John Tsalikis, Associate Professor, Department of Marketing and Logistics (Honors Fellow)
- Jerry Haar, Professor, Department of Management and International Business; Associate Director, Knight Ridder Center for Excellence in Management, and Director, International Business Honors Program.
Our community also includes our college's student honor societies, including
- ALPFA Honors Society to our Student Organization
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Finance Honors Society
- International Business Honor Society
As a member of this community, you'll enjoy a host of special business, networking, professional development, and faculty mentoring opportunities as well as access to college news, high-profile events, and much, much more.
Joining our Business Honors Community is easy—and the benefits are terrific. Simply complete and submit the form below and you'll be part of the excitement at one of the top business schools in the country.