The Professional MBA (PMBA) Weekend program begins each January.
- Collaborate with other upwardly mobile professionals in a dynamic learning environment
- Access to our Office of Business Career Management to further your professional goals
- Acquire critical skills in leadership, communication, team building, and other professional capabilities to position you as a polished business professional
- Experience personalized attention at every step from your dedicated Program Manager/Coordinator
- Select from elective course offerings in the area(s) of business that interest you the most
Professional development is a life-long process. The Professional MBA program at FIU Business is an important step in that process, but it is neither the beginning nor the end of the acquisition and improvement of new competencies. The mandatory Professional Development Residencies offer a series of instructional modules for MBA students combining crucial fundamentals with exposure to globalized real world experiences. These modules– in a variety of instructional formats throughout the program – are designed to make the MBA graduate savvier, attuned to people and markets and ready to take on new business challenges for a company or for themselves.
Enhance your skills and resume by pursuing one of our micro-credentials that aligns with your career goals