Busy working professionals eager to advance their management and international business careers will appreciate the "cohort-based," Professional BBA Weekend program, where a group of students enter at the same time and take all of their courses together. Program is offered by the Landon Undergraduate School of Business.
Our Professional BBA program offer an alternative, accelerated, part-time option for students pursuing a BBA degree and unable to attend traditional classes during the week day.
The program is rigorous and challenging, requiring your strong personal commitment. We’ll respond with a commitment to support your hard work by providing a program that lets you:
- Complete your management or international business degree on a compressed schedule that is independent of the regular academic year calendar and is designed to accommodate the other demands in your life
- Experience a learning environment that models the work places of many successful 21st century businesses—one that fosters diversity, tolerance, and respect and stimulates personal, intellectual, and professional growth
- Learn through excellent teaching by highly qualified faculty
- Work with a group of fellow students who will be with you all the way
- At a time convenient to you, early morning or weekend from our Modesto A. Maidique Campus.
- Maximize your learning opportunities with a staff who handle admissions, registration, advising, and liaisons with other university departments.
Our Professional BBA program expects you to have earned an Associate of Arts degree at a Florida public institution or 60 credits of lower division work at an accredited college or university before you are considered for admission. The degree requires seven pre-core business courses typically taught in the first two years of a four year BBA program as prerequisites for upper division business courses. If you lack any of these pre-core requirements or equivalents, you will need to complete them in addition to the program's 60 upper division credits of core, major, and elective courses.
Modesto A. Maidique Campus
PBBA Program Student Handbook
Click here to download the Program Student Handbook.
Contact us at (305) 348-4052 or (305) 348-7170. We also invite you to visit us in CBC 121 at the Modesto A. Maidique Campus.
Professional BBA Weekend offer options that will work for most full-time working professionals.