Entrepreneurship at FIU
Through a wide range of programs and initiatives, Entrepreneurship at FIU connects people, ideas and resources in ways that help boost existing businesses toward rapid growth and transform innovative concepts into thriving ventures. Our resources include one of the nation's top entrepreneurship centers and strategic partnerships with the Florida SBDC Network and eMerge Americas.
The Pino Global Entrepreneurship Center provides entrepreneurs with the knowledge and contacts that enable them to reach their objectives through educational and networking events. Follow the links below to learn more regarding our programs and events
- Entrepreneurship Lunch & Learn Workshops
- Entrepreneurs' How To Webinars
- Entrepreneurship Empowerment Webinar Series (in partnership with SCORE Miami-Dade)
- 2014 Miami Herald Business Plan Challenge
- Miami Open Coffee Club (in partnership with MapYourStartup.com)
The Florida SBDC at FIU provides individualized, no-cost, one-on-one business consulting to existing small and medium-size businesses, as well as to pre-venture entrepreneurs and start-up businesses. SBDC consultants are experts in finance, marketing, government contracting, international market development and more. They are eager to help your business grow and succeed.